meat

Agnello brodettato!!!! (lamb)

21:49

For the Italian version click here!!!

When I posted this recipe on my Italian blog last week I was so happy due to the nice weather.....Is Rome is not to hot, in norther Italy last week they reached 30º, thats to much for the beginning of april. But in Fiumicino its just perfect...Thats one of the reasons I decided to go back to Italy...The life style in summer time is so different!!!

But anyway...lets talk about food again...I got this recipe from the same Italian magazine I told you about on my last post.... There are quite a few very interesting ones...and this is one of the most delicious meals i made in a long time..and for sure it will be on my menu next time I’ll have guests for dinner.

The original recipe is with kid, is it correct?...to be honest I never heard this name before and I just checked on the online dictionary, it should be the young goat, is that right? please let me know if I’m wrong...but I could not find this meat so I used lamb instead.



INGREDIENTS:

1 kg of lamb diced lamb ( I used ribs)

1 gold onion

40 gr. of parma ham

1 small potato

1 glass of white wine

2dl of vegetable stock

1 hard- boiled egg yoke

marjoram

parsley

4 tbs of extra virgin olive oil

salt


Chop the onion and the parma ham finely.

Heat up the olive oil in a large casserole and cook the pieces of lamb until they are evenly browned. Add the chopped onion and ham and gently cook for a minute, pour the white wine and let it evaporate, season with salt and add the hot vegetable stock and potato peeled and sliced, cover and cook gently the lamb for about 45 minutes. Remove the lamb to a plate using a slotted spoon.

With a mixer blend the cooked sauce,the boiled egg yoke,marjoram and parsley. Pour the sauce over the meat and serve very hot!!!

You Might Also Like

0 commenti