Pasta

Linguine with squid, datterini tomatoes, courgette and pecorino cheese!!!

03:33


I had this pasta dish on my return home after an amazing holiday around Europe and a 9 day working trip.  I was craving for pasta....that's my comfort food! I love every kind of food, I'm always ready to try new flavours...but I can never say no to a pasta dish! Nothing I can do about it...I'm too Italian :-)

LINGUINE WITH SQUID, DATTERINI TOMATOES, COURGETTE AND PECORINO CHEESEINGREDIENTS:
  • 160g linguine
  • 10 datterini tomatoes (or other small tomatoes)
  • 2 squid
  • 1/2 courgette
  • 2 garlic cloves
  • A drizzle of extra virgin olive oil ( I used 100% Italian oil Dante)
  • White wine
  • Chilli pepper
  • Grated pecorino cheese from Sardinia
Wash and clean the squids, cut the body into rings. Wash, finely slice the courgette and cut into thin strands. 
Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil, add salt and cook the pasta. In the meantime heat up large frying pan and saute' the garlic with a drizzle of olive oil. Add the squid, courgette and halved tomatoes. Saute' for a minute then add a splash of  white wine and allow alcohol to evaporate. Cook for a few minutes, season with salt and chilli pepper. 
Drain pasta "al dente" and toss pasta with the calamari and some of the pasta cooking water. Sprinkle with pecorino cheese and serve immediately. 



You Might Also Like

0 commenti